Monday, August 10, 2015

Diabetes and Your Mouth # 2: Control Diabetes to Keep Your Smile

Well-controlled diabetes contributes to a healthy mouth. If you have poorly controlled or high blood sugar, your risk increases for dry mouth, gum disease, tooth loss, and fungal infections like thrush. Since infections can also make blood sugar rise, your diabetes may become even harder to control. Keeping your mouth healthy can help you manage your blood sugar.

The above article is from: WebMD.com

Chandler Park Dental Care
Tel: 
(270) 781-2952
1857 Tucker Way
Bowling Green , KY 42104
USA

2 comments:

  1. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, emergency dental treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. teeth in a day dental

    ReplyDelete

Dentist Bowling Green Kentucky
Cosmetic, Sedation and Family Dentistry